BPAC is now offering Ticketing Services through our TixHub box office program for off-site events (events not hosted at BPAC).
You can now enjoy the convenience of 24-hour online ticket sales via a simple link from your organization’s website to your event on the TixHub site. Each of your events will have a unique URL. We can take care of your General Admission sales as well as create a customized floor-plan for your Reserved Seating needs, which can identify Accessible Seating locations in your venue.
Offer Improved Customer Service to your Patrons
- LIVE, real-time customer service for your patrons provided by BPAC’s friendly and professional box office customer service representatives, 6 days per week. MON – SAT from 12pm to 4pm daily in person and by telephone.
- Our Box Office takes payment by CASH, DEBIT and credit card
- We can mail your patrons their tickets ($3 fee charged directly to the patron)
- Your organization / venue / show title will be printed on professional ticket stock, as well as on your digital tickets (printed by patrons purchasing online)
- Unsold ticket stock may be issued to you for pick up, which you can sell to walk-ups on show day/night
- Daily reconciliation, deposits and settlements provided by BPAC
- Customizeable online order confirmation message that can include details for day of performance ticket pick up at your venue
- Create your own price points, such as GROUP and VIP pricing (i.e. for post-show receptions, swag inclusions), offer DISCOUNT codes and PRE-SALE capabilities
Widen Your Promotional Reach
- Reach 27,500 (and counting!) arts and culture fans with BPAC’s monthly E-newsletter. You will be offered one complimentary advertising inclusion (your event title / date / 40-word description / link to your event on TixHub). Additional enewsletter ad blocks may be purchased at $250 per e-newsletter.
- Increase your Customer Database with Patron Contact Lists. You will receive contact information for every patron who opts-in to sharing their contact information with your organization
Receive Comprehensive Reports and Statements
- Ticket Sales Reports allow you to monitor ticket sales.
- Source Code Reports allow you to see which of your marketing tools are working.
- Daily Event Activity shows you sales activity by day
- Floor Management Reports give you all of the information you need to manage your event, including Patron information, seat assignments, ticket types (single, group, subscriber, discounted, etc.) and ticket sales status
- Box Office Statements provide a reconciliation and close-out report for your ticket sales; offer detailed sales counts and revenue totals by ticket price code and include break-outs of credit card charges & ticket handling fees
- Sales Statements by Price Code shows sales and number of tickets sold by each price code available for your performance
- $125 Event Set-Up Fee + $50 for each additional performance (max. of $200 for Charitable Organizations)
- $100 Reserved Floor Plan Set-up Fee (one-time fee)
N/C for General Admission floor plans. This cost is offset by offering you an ad in one of our newsletters – a $250 value!
- $3 +HST per ticket box office handling and service fee
- 4% credit card payment processing fee
Service Fees charged directly to the Patron:
- $3 mailing fee
- $3 per ticket exchange fee (ONLY if exchanges are permitted by you)
For more information please contact Tammy Fox, Executive Director:
905-681-2551 x 6305