Important Patron COVID Information
Main article: Ontario to Require Proof of Vaccination in Select Settings.
- As of September 18, 2021, patrons will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to attend events at BPAC
- Aligned with public health measures currently in place, indoor masking policies will continue to remain in place. Masks may be removed when enjoying a snack or beverage in our Lobby, as well as during certain events inside the theatre.
- Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.
- Until the province develops an app to confirm vaccinations status, individuals are required to show a paper copy of PDF of their vaccine receipt along with photo ID.
- Read more about BPAC’s COVID Safety Plan.
The Burlington Performing Arts Centre
Experiences that Inspire
If you haven’t already...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive coupons, promotional offers, advanced notice of upcoming shows and more.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: The Burlington Performing Arts Centre. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Visit BPAC... and Burlington!
Did you know we’re World-Class?
World-class acoustics, three-storey sound, an amazing operations team… everything you need to put on the performance you’re dreaming of.
And we’re accessible
BPAC welcomes the diversity of its patrons and visitors. We are committed to working with individuals to remove barriers to participation where possible.
The box office is open Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri from 12pm to 4pm. Open to the public one hour prior to a performance.
440 Locust Street
Burlington ON, L7S 1T7
All-In Ticket Pricing (includes Capital Investment Fund (CIF) contributions, all fees and taxes). What you see is what you pay!